Ron,

As much as I'm a Chevy guy, and like the idea of the third gen Camero in IT, I think that classing them will be problematic at best. Especially when there are two LE9's with two different horse power, based on which cam it got and no way to trace it. Do you class the 150hp 305, the 190hp 305, or the 210hp 305, and which cam belongs to which? I think it's going to make an ideal cheaters paradise as who knows which cam belongs?

James
[/b]
Hey James,

It might not be as hard as you think. The 150 doesn't fit in R, the 190 and 210 do. The way to do it is to class the higher hp car and possibly put the others on the same line. The user needs to figure out which motor/cam/induction they need.

It is more of an ITAC issue and some of us doing the new R cars are facing this exact problem. I don't know what the answer will be, but we'll find one.

Policing and cheating is not the problem of those classing the cars. If that were the case we couldn't class Mustangs or Camaros due to "aftermarket support and ease of cheating".

BTW, didn't the 150hp LE9 car have a throttle body injection which is responsible for the lower hp rating? I'm not a GM guy, but vaguely remember the low hp ratings on some Ford and GM V8s was precisely this. Not sure it'd be an issue for IT though and might could make power.

Ron