I went to the town-hall meeting last night with 4 other folks from the South Jersey SCCA. Local, Business, Public, and Union represetatives were all there to offer their "full" support to the project. Of the 30+ folks who spoke only three offered any type of questioning,... of which was just a matter of fear and lack of understanding about the project.

One woman wanted to know about her property value since her property was about a mile from the track and on what would be the "main" access road. My wife and others talked to her after the meeting talking to her about places like Lime Rock Park and VIR, and how you wouldn't otherwise know these tracks existed if you were just passing through the area. Residential houses are at least as close if not closer to the track.

The Millville officials voted 5-0 in favor of the track. Jeff VanDrew was there to offer his support in person. Other higher ranking officials and professionals also offered their support. Nearby towns, laborers, etc.

There are still many specifics to hash out, but the initial plan looks Solid!

Hopefully we'll have another Northeastern track in the next two years. I'll bet this development will be finished before Raush Creek. :P