Thread: Looking for CRX Parts

We are in the process of fixing the 90 CRX/Si after my off-coarse road trip at the Glen. I am looking to find a couple of parts, and some info.

We need an 89-91 front crossmember and the rear crossmember with the steering rack.

Also a hood, passanger door and right fender. (if somebody can hook us up with an inexpensive aftermarket bodypanel contact that would be great), 25buck fenders holdup just as long as factory when your being drilled by and Integra...

Thanks

Tom,
    Most auto body paint supply stores have access to these aftermarket companies. Some salvage yards have gone to that market as well due to the lack of salvage part sales. If not there try Keystone.com. They fit like $25.00 fenders but cost $65.00 but your right they won't be on there long. Owning a body shop is great when your trying to decide if you should take somebody's apex away.
    Brad

I have a front crossmember in good condition with
    energy suspension bushings. I have pics. lmk.

I have the front crossmember (we'll be installing my spherical radius bushings), but still need the following

Rear Crossmember with steering rack
    Right Headlight with bucket
    Right Fender
    Bumper support
    Bumper cover

I know I can get the fender pretty easy, but the others are more of a struggle

Thanks

I have the front crossmember (we'll be installing my spherical radius bushings), but still need the following

Rear Crossmember with steering rack
    Right Headlight with bucket
    Right Fender
    Bumper support
    Bumper cover

I know I can get the fender pretty easy, but the others are more of a struggle

Thanks
    [/b]
    http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread/2163428