Thread: Phils Tire Service and AJ Nealey Racing Team Up for the 2008 Season!

Hello,

I hope everyone has had a happy and healthy new year! I have some exciting news to announce to you. AJ Nealey Racing and Phil's Tire Service have teamed up for the 2008 season!

Phil's Tire Service was started in 1992 as a retailer and wholesaler of all brands of passenger, high performance and light truck tires.

Phil, having been in the tire business most of his adult life, felt it was time to go out on his own and offer better quality service and knowledge to the automotive community in Rockland County, NY.

Soon after, Phil decided to incorporate his passion for racing cars with his work as a tire technician and began selling and installing race tires for many of his racing comrades.

"Having someone who knows the degree of precision and accuracy it takes to mount and balance this integral part of a high performance automobile is a comfort to many who have used my services over the years." says Phil.

Phil, and his dedicated wife Kim, enjoy the local clientele that frequents the shop as well as rubbing elbows with their racing buddies at the track.

Tires are an integral part of a tire shop, but working with people and the relationships that are built, are what sets Phil's Tire Service apart from your everyday tire store, local or at your nearest race track .....

Phil and Kim will be offering their services at all NASA-Mid-Atlantic, NASA-Mid-West, and NASA Ohio/Indiana regions. I urge you all to support those that support racing. Phil is now also a dealer for many popular brands of racing products.

Visit their website for all the details you need to do business with Phil and Kim at http://www.philstireservice.com

This partnership will work extremely well for both of us. Phil has over 20 years of racing experience, but due to the time constraints involved in running his company, he has not been able to race as often as he'd like. This partnership will allow him to race his Performance Touring Acura Integra at all of the NASA-Mid-Atlantic events with my help as track side support for his race car. I will also be splitting the driving duties throughout the season.

As for my personal racing schedule, I will be contending for the Improved Touring A (ITA) championship with the Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Series (MARRS) which is sanctioned by the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA). I'll also be competing in the Pro IT Festival which will take place at Mid-Ohio in August as well as compete at the American Road Race of Champions at Road Atlanta in November.

I had a lot of success in 2007 and I hope for more of the same for this season!

A full race schedule will be coming in the near future! Visit http://www.ajnealeyracing.com for more updates!

Thank you for your support and we'll see you at the track!

AJ Nealey

Congrats AJ. Will we still see you out in the woods or are you moving up to the paved paddock this year
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires

Have you seen his new pimpin rig?? I am sure he can't bear to dirty those tires!
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

HAHA...you guys are killin' me...the woods are where all the fun is...that's where I can light my fireworks off and jump bonfires...

Thanks and take care guys!

AJ

Well thats why I asked. I would miss those antics if you left for harder surfaces.

Jake - ahhaha, everyone always asks me if the gravel bothers me, I tell them most of its gone by the grid and the rest of it is gone by turn 3 so no I dont care.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports

I'm hoping to squeeze into the party in the woods this season.
    Steve Beckley
    Walkersville MD
    MARRS #87 ITB MR2

Heck, other then labor day weekend there wasnt much squeezing needed. But if you want you can always let myself or matt yip know and we can make sure there is some space roped off.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports

Right in the area of Matt was where I was thinking. I drive an MR2 so I know, Doug Kinser and Art Jasso pretty well. The times I've made it to a race, Matt was paddocked with them.
    Steve Beckley
    Walkersville MD
    MARRS #87 ITB MR2

Steve sure thing, just e-mail me or find Matt's e-mail on the WDCR website and tell him you want to join us in the woods. We are usually setting up on Thursday evenings as it stands and we rope off a enough space. If you travel light depending on our guests that weekend there may even be room under my canopy for your car.

Then we can borrow all of AJ's beer while hes not looking.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports