It was pretty cool. I was really surprised with how fast those micros flew around the track. Watching it on tv doesn't do it justice.

I took a closer look at the one sedan at the event, and it was interesting. Everything had chains around it - doors, front bumper, rear bumper, as well as a few other items. In such close quarters with cars trying to pass, it sure must get interesting! Like Jeff explained to me before seeing the car, the cage was basically a simple box around the driver. I kept thinking what Matt Kessler and Grant would have been saying when looking at the cage. There's absolutely no effort to get it near the pillars - it was at least one foot from the roof.

The paddock will absolutely be cold as it's outside. Burrrr! The track is almost equally as cold. I would not want to be working on a car during the winter months there.

I think it would be a lot of fun to do a few times, but am not so sure I'd want to invest a lot of money / time into it. Melissa said "so that means you'd need to buy another car." She didn't like to hear my answer - "you mean like the Neon?"