Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCCA abandons governance by rules

WOW!!! I had to read this thread several times in order to keep score. There are several different things being thrown around here, I don't even know where to start.

The series rules don't always have to be in the supps, but supps need to state that the series rules will be applied. Series rules mostly state how the series will be run, what clases are included, and the points structure and so on. These rules should not change during the year UNLESS the changes are posted for all involved. If this is not the case, the series needs new leadership.

Being the points keeper for a divisional champ series, I can tell you for sure that they should not have changed the final results. If they did, the National Administrator of T&S need to be notified. They can manipulate the results to eliminate those that are not participating in the champoinship or series to award points only.

I think i need to read this again, I still don't think I know the final score. I can even imagine everything that you guys are going thru.

...the series needs new leadership[/b]
    I couldn't agree more.

I assume the appropritate national officials should be notified through the appeal process, or should I be making further calls?