A quick glance at the ITCS has me in full agreement with Greg. I have not found a run where less is not 'more' IF YOU LIVE BY THE IIDSYCTYC principle.

Let me ask Matt a question on his question - those are canned responses shortened to save space in the GCR. The CRB gets tons of letters every month suggesting changes - do you write up a sentence or two for each? Would these be better and more PC?

1. Thank you for your input. The issue has been tabled for the ITAC/CRB to do more research in order to make a more informed decision.

2. Thank you for your input. Having reviewed your request, it has been determined that the rules are sufficent as written and no change will be recommended.

Matt (and anyone else who wants a shot), what would you write in FT as a response to this recent request: remembering that the CRB gets 20+ like it a month...

I drive an ITA Neon Coupe with a DOHC. From what I have seen racing the the Northeast and Central Divisions, competition adjustments are needed to make the any of the Neons competitive with the ITA Acuras, Hondas and Nissans. I had to add weight when the car was moved from SSC to ITA. I believe the weight of the DOHC should be reduced 200lbs to match SOHC Neons. The GCR lists the minimum weight of the SOHC Neon at 2450. The DOHC minimum weight is listed at 2650. I believe the DOHC should be reduced to 2450 lbs effective with the start of the 2008 season.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.[/b]