Thread: Entry Refund

Does anyone know if ATL region is using its usual policy for refunds for the ARRC. You know, go ahead and sign up, if you don't run a race (or two) you'll get a full refund after the weekend.

I was going to call Gwen on Friday but I forgot.

Thanks

Butch encouraed entries, saying that if you can't make it, you won't get charged.

However, I bet standard rules apply if you do show up...turn a wheel on the track, and it'll cost you...which is, of course, fair.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks Jake, I should have been more clear. For the refund the assumption is no wheel turned.

In the supps right off the ARRC website.

"Make checks payable to “SCCA – Atlanta”. Your entry fee will be automatically returned in the event that you are unable to attend and entry fee checks will not be deposited until after the event, so there is no reason not to register early. A $25.00 charge will be assessed for each returned check. Primary driver is responsible for all fees for his or her entry."

Since there is NO registration at the track and can only be accomplished online through DLBRacing.com Online Registration System I would suggest you use a credit card or Paypal.
    Tom Sprecher

One slight new twist is that when you use PayPal to pre-register, the money is transferred immediately rather than after the event.

If you pay via PayPal but cancel your registration or do not turn a wheel, Atlanta Region is very good about refunding your PayPal payment very quickly.

Damn Tom, I hate it when I'm busted so obviously! I usually read the supps, but it's is often the night before the event.