Thread: IT Racer honored as Worker of the Year, SCCA RMD

Ty Till, a frequent poster on this board, was recently chosen as Worker of the Year by Rocky Mtn Division SCCA. Congratulations for a well-deserved recognition!

For those who don't know him, Ty is (in no particular order) a SCCA Tech Steward and ITS racer.
    Lea Williams, Santa Fe, NM - ITA '94 Miata
    Champion, 2007-2008, SCCA Rocky Mtn Div ITA

Congratulations Ty, and thank you for all of your time
    Bill Johnson

Congrats Ty!

Good luck at Pueblo this weekend, let's see you add an ITS Championship too.

Robert
    ITS 240-Z #50
    Rio Grande Region

Ty does an outstanding job with SM tech at the runoffs. In a situation where all the competitors are on edge, and often leave the tech shed angry, everyone still seems to think Ty is a great guy.

He's very deserving of this award.

Nice to talk to you last week, hopefully you'll have time for some beers next year.
    Travis Nordwald
    1996 ITA Miata
    KC Region

Thanks, guys.

Ty Till, a frequent poster on this board, was recently chosen as Worker of the Year by Rocky Mtn Division SCCA. Congratulations for a well-deserved recognition!

For those who don't know him, Ty is (in no particular order) a SCCA Tech Steward and ITS racer.
    [/b]
    Tech Steward! Bite your tounge, Lea.

I am a tech inspector, aka scrutineer. We are the guys in the greasy T-shirts and torn blue jeans with bleeding knuckles and burned fingers. They are the ones in white polo shirts and tan dockers sitting in golf carts. <_<

And not to be too picky, but I was chosen as scrutineer of the year by national, not RMDiv. A small point, IMO, but the RMDiv award doesn&#39;t come with a free set of tires from Yokohama...

Good luck at Pueblo this weekend, let&#39;s see you add an ITS Championship too.
    [/b]
    Well, Robert, lemmie see what I can do.

In a situation where all the competitors are on edge, and often leave the tech shed angry, everyone still seems to think Ty is a great guy.
    [/b]
    HA. I got them all fooled!
    Ty Till
    #16 ITS
    Rocky Mountain Division
    2007 RMDiv ITS champion