Ron, you'd be surprised what a beginner can do. My slow ass has finished 6th in ITA points the last two years (which is significant because you get a plaque to commemorate your effort and thousands of dollars spent ). This is mainly because I've done my 6+ races and finished every race. I pretty much illustrate what the season championship is about. I ain't the fastest, but I show up and finish. Now all I have to do is get faster so I can move up a couple places next year.

David
[/b]
Those double SAARCs are where it is at. I'm not sure I'd like to tow 5 hours for a single. The SIC would be the only track I think I'd do that at.

Any chance of changing some of the rules around so a region can have more than one double a year? I mean if the club racers want to drive it and pay to come what is the issue with restricting how many doubles you can have?

David you are driving well AND finishing. Important! Nice work, very nice job. I've not had the best of luck finishing and BARELY made my three SAARCs to drive the SIC. I towed to about all the SAARCs though but withdrew or DNFed a bunch. You make your luck though and I'm working hard to make 2008 different.

Ron