So...it has been a while. I doubt any of you remember me. I was a member back when I was fifteen, maybe younger. I updated you all as I built a ITC Civic. Many of you supported me with little things to help that I still greatly appreciate. Those including a website: www.simontibbett.evaluand.com, small amounts of money, car parts, etc.

Anyway, time has gone on and I owned many other cars. I autocrossed and continued karting. My ITC project was "scrapped" after the engine and drivetrain components started acting up, and it was taking too much time out of school to work on it

I owned many more Hondas, and even went to the dark side for under a year with a 240SX for drifting, but went back to Honda and left drifting. It just didn't give me the same rush as racing does.

Now I have a 1990 Miata, I love it to death! However, it has more mods then IT or SM allows, considering the chassis is seam welded by the previous owner, and the bushings are illegal as well. So, this leads to a question! What is ITR? Is it ITE? Would it be legal in that with an IT spec weld in cage? It has a lot of nice mods, and I would love to get it on track! The engine is stock however minus a header and intake, also a high flow cat, just a basic bolt on engine with a lot of suspension! That is fine with me because the car is SO fun to drive.

BTW I graduated high school on time, and now attend Athens Technical College. I am hoping to get a degree in Motorsport Technology at Lanier Tech if I get accepted, if not I am getting a degree in Mechanical Engineering.

Also does anyone have a cheap cheap rental available for drivers school in Feb? The double weekend at Roebling? I think it's still Feb? I never got my licence through my years, and with life going well right now I am hoping this will be the year.

Anyway, thanks for your time! Hopefully I will be seeing some of you on track!

P.S. I will be at ARRC running PDX Sun. stop by and say hey!