Thread: Petit LeMans, anyone?

I'll be travelling north Friday afternoon to attend the Petit LeMans on Saturday. A rather well-connected relative has some VIP passes which gets us free food/beverages all day, and sometimes a chauferred golf cart as well! It's the only way to fly!

Anyway, I was wondering which IT.comers might be going and if you know where in the paddock area you might be observing the Pirelli girls? Oh did I say that out loud? I mean, where are you watching the racing from? Yeah, that&#39;s the ticket! </lovitz>
    Chris Wire
    Team Wire Racing ITS #35

www.themotorsportshour.com
    "Road Racing on the Radio"
    WPRK 91.5 FM
    wprkdj.org

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a degenerating society" - Unknown

I&#39;ll be going early Thursday morning and staying until the finish Saturday night, then coming home, and running a Solo 2 event Sunday

Sorry we missed you guys. I didn&#39;t even see these posts until just now. If you saw two guys down on the grid with bizarre helmets adorned with matchbox cars, that was The Nuts.
    Doug "Lefty" Franklin
    NutDriver Racing
    ITA/IT7 RX-7 and SPU Baby Grand
    Flagging & Communication
    SEDiv/AtlRegion

I just saw this thread too (been away a while). I was there Saturday with my son. If you saw a short overweight bald guy with a "I&#39;m the Stig&#39;s fat american cousin" t-shirt on (from "Top Gear") that was me.

If you saw a short overweight bald guy with a "I&#39;m the Stig&#39;s fat american cousin" t-shirt on (from "Top Gear") that was me.
    [/b]
    Hmmm. You know, I might have seen you. I saw at least one T-shirt with a Stig reference on it, anyway.
    Doug "Lefty" Franklin
    NutDriver Racing
    ITA/IT7 RX-7 and SPU Baby Grand
    Flagging & Communication
    SEDiv/AtlRegion

I just saw this thread too (been away a while). I was there Saturday with my son. If you saw a short overweight bald guy with a "I&#39;m the Stig&#39;s fat american cousin" t-shirt on (from "Top Gear") that was me.
    [/b]
    Ah, the truth revealed!

A poster on another forum had suggested that Dave Junkins (aka Junktech) from Orlando was the "Big Stig".

Could we have two?
    Chris Wire
    Team Wire Racing ITS #35

www.themotorsportshour.com
    "Road Racing on the Radio"
    WPRK 91.5 FM
    wprkdj.org

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a degenerating society" - Unknown