Hello all...

We had a bit of a wake up call last night... and I know many people would want to know... this is probably the easiest way to get the word out.

As many may or may not know my dad is getting maried to a wonderfull woman (JoAnne) in a couple weeks whom many of you probably know as she is always at the track supporting and helping out dad as well as us .

Anyway last night we had a Bachelor party for him... It was a 100 Lap endurance race on gocarts where 2 person teams went up against him runnng the entire race on his own. He made it half way and pulled off not feeling well. He said he was fine and watched with everyone for the remander of the race. We then all went off to the 2nd stop of the night and when he still didn't feel better he made the decission and we took him to the Hospital.

It ended up being a Heart Attack. One of his arteries was 99% blocked so they put in a stint. He is recovering well and we hope he will get to go home on Monday. He wont be able to make it to the Glen next weekend so his season has been ended early. I am sure he would love to hear from all those in IT land, to get his hopes up on next season running the Porche in ITS, so post something (he reads IT.com every day - although not while at the hospital), you can also send him an e-mail or give him a call!!!

Raymond "You can never be to carefull, take care of yourself and always see the doctor if you don't feel right" Blethen

PS: Hope all had fun at the NARRC, sorry I wasn't able to see the races, we will all be their next year