Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I.T.SPEC*tacular 2008

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We had a few inches, but it was mostly an ice pellet storm, followed by a nice wet rain that glazed things up nicely. My car raced into the trailer and had the door close 10 minutes before the first few flakes fell, or it wouldn't have made it in all winter!

Dicks car is probably resting comfortably in his 2000 square feet of usually dry (except for freak floods) and warm (sort of, he's not extravagent) shop)

As for the Blethens, well, those cars ARE FWD..........
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Dicks car is probably resting comfortably in his 2000 square feet of usually dry (except for freak floods) and warm (sort of, he's not extravagent) shop)

[/b]
    Are you sure it is not resting in that cute little BUBBLE he had at ITfest. ? :P
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]
    www.kesslerengineering.com (Matt's the man)
    First non CRX at IT Fest 2009 2nd place overall
    2008 ITA NARRC & NYSRRC Champion

Now the Blethen’s up north might be another story.
    [/b]

As for the Blethens, well, those cars ARE FWD..........
    [/b]
    I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I have been a bit busy enjoying the break from racing and focusing a bit on life away from the track?
    We are completely snowed in!!! No need to travel to the mountains to go skiing, we can just go to parking lots and hike the mounds of snow!!! I can't remember the last time we had this much snow at one time, and winter hasn’t even begun.

Our cars are stored away in the trailer at my brother’s house. I don't think it is even a possibility to get the trailer moved at this point, so the cars are probably snowed in till late April or possibly even May… Most likely we won’t make Pocono, but we would love to make it for the first SCCA race at NJMP!!!

Raymond "I love my shovel " Blethen

PS: Yes, they are FWD and are a blast to take Ice Racing... I havn't done anything with the motor otherwise that is what I would be setting it up for now... With the studded Minards on it and the quaife it will go through anything, although a bit bumpy through the snow drifts !!!
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Ah! Gotta love good old boring Cincinnati. 50 degrees and not a sign of snow. Another brown Christmas

This would be my first attempt at Mid Ohio. Is there a driver coach you would recommend for the PDX/practice day?

Rob Bodle
    Rob Bodle Images, LLC
    RBI Competition

2007 ARRC Three hour "not a real" Enduro ITO Co-Champion.
    2009 ARRC ITO Champion.
    2009 ARRC Enduro Pole Winner
    2010 ARRC ITO Champion(car owner for Cliff Brown)
    2011 ARRC ITO Champion

I had Jeremy Lucas (from Fast Technology - a DL1 retailer) help me out last year. I so didn't get the track the first few sessions, but in the end it eventually came together (most of it, that is). 614-216-9552
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing