Thread: Last Chance Regional @ WGI

What's the deal here? I can't register online in ITR!?! I emailed the registar but no response. Anyone out there have any connections to low people in high places for this race?

After a lousy weekend (other than the great people @ Summit Point) I need to test my car again. I could always use some seat time at WGI and Oct 6th will be a great weekend up there.

[quote]
    What's the deal here? I can't register online in ITR!?! I emailed the registar but no response. Anyone out there have any connections to low people in high places for this race?

As co racechair i'm about as low as it gets Will check with registrar have had some outages due to storms. T om Weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

I just talked to the Race Chair, I think ITR is on the list I will be running in Group 2 - SPU or DP!!!

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

What's going on at Watkins Glen that weekend? Absolutly no hotel rooms anywhere!!! Looks like we may not be going after all.

Foliage, Columbus Day, an area school is having parents weekend or homecoming or some such. We had trouble also, but ended up with rooms at Days Inn in Elmira or Horseheads or somewhere relatively close.
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

Columbus Day [/b]
    LOL Columbus in NY!! Does this make sense? If my geogragpy is right Columbus landed some 1800 miles south of NY.

Canadian Thanksgiving Day is Monday the 8th so weekend books up. Dan, Columbus landed in Florida that only 300 miles East of WGI :026: TW
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Canadian Thanksgiving Day is Monday the 8th so weekend books up. Dan, Columbus landed in Florida that only 300 miles East of WGI :026: TW [/b]

Tom, you'd make a great historian . Do you get lost much?

I think we did get some rooms. Hope to see you next weekend.

:P There is a Florida, Massachusetts ~300 miles east of WGI.
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

I was of course referring to the Home of Behrents in Florida NY. I do believe Chris would have had quite a portage to get that far inland so I guess Dan wins . Will be I garage 2B stop by TW