I've been trying to convert my car from stock 13"s to 15"s (mostly to get more space for brake ducting) for about 9 months now with no luck. I ordered some sweet 9 lb CE28 Volks from some jokers at Wheels AutoHaus back in JANUARY and put down a $900 deposit on 4. Smart.

After being told 90 days for delivery, the problems started. First "Jimmy" left Volk in Japan and he did the CE28s. This held things up...they said. Then it was delay, delay, delay, followed by "they're here! we'll ship in a few days." This was a complete lie. They are not here, and Wheels Autohaus is now offering to (or least claiming they will) to cancel the order and refund my money.

Leaving me with no wheels (and probably no $900). F#$%ers. In any event, my problem with Tire Rack and the usual sources is that I have an odd bolt patter 4X 3 and 3/4 I believe, and offset (I think 28 mm). Have to get custom wheels.

Car is just on the verge of being VERY competitive and I am looking for the lightest possible wheels and willing to pay for them. Any suggestions on someone reputable who can sell me custom 8 to 10 lb 15X7 forged wheels?

Thanks.

Jeff