Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ARRC Travel, Parking

Feel the LOVE!
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

I'm coming w/ 24' enclosed Hallmark, pulled by a 2500HD Silverado extended cab

ITR BMW 325

Jones

Feel the LOVE! [/b]
    Hey, better watch it, Bettencourt: you're next on the Lawton list...

Hey, better watch it, Bettencourt: you're next on the Lawton list...
    [/b]
    I'm with ya...I'm just glad it's not me who's getting the 'business' at this moment. We all get our turn...it's NER BABY!!!!!!

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

I'm with ya...I'm just glad it's not me who's getting the 'business' at this moment. We all get our turn...it's NER BABY!!!!!!
    [/b]
    You asked for it.

Go ahead and be a big PUSS just like Lawton maybe you guys could go bowling that weekend or something. :P
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]
    www.kesslerengineering.com (Matt's the man)
    First non CRX at IT Fest 2009 2nd place overall
    2008 ITA NARRC & NYSRRC Champion

charlie gerundo

ITB

open 18 foot trailer would like to park it on the grass by the out house all my junk is on the trailer

F250 or tundra

looks like I'm going if the car shakes out at the emrra Lime rock on Sat.

thanks Greg

>>> open 18 foot trailer would like to park it on the grass by the out house all my junk is on the trailer

Charlie, do you mean that you'd like to park your race car out on the grass, or just the trailer? I'm keeping a list of those that want to park with us on the skidpad area... - GA

greg

i would like to park the trailer on the grass like they let me the past 3 yrs

Thanks
    charlie

Greag - small update. My trailer is 32ft
    And - can I keep my truck hooked up to my trailer or parked in the towing position during the stay?
    Thanks,
    Beran
    Beran Peter
    ITB #0 NER
    VW Golf

Changed noted.

...can I keep my truck hooked up to my trailer or parked in the towing position during the stay?[/b]
    Yes.

We will be given the ends of two whole rows from which to work (look at this map - http://www.arrc-online.com/paddockparking.html. We're talking about the area marked "ACCESS ONLY" with arrows) This map differs somewhat from what they've done in the past; prior years had a road in between those two areas, so either the map is incorrect or they changed it. Regardless, that does not materially change the plan.

Each enclosed trailer will be parked perpendicular in those rows, starting with one on the end of the row closest to Goodyear, with its closed side (away from the trailer side door) facing inwards. I will arrange everyone in an as-user-friendly "community" way as possible, typically by placing each enclosed trailer door-to-door with another; each team will have a roughly 25-foot-or so distance between the open doors of the enclosed trailers. That may seem close, but we've got to keep it tight, and since those rows are (were?) about 50-feet wide that still gives you a lot of room. This way each of the trailers facing each other can have a 10-ft-or-so wide canopy outside your trailer door.

In addition, we will need to camp at least one open trailer person with you in between each of those facing enclosed trailers. So, in the end, you'll all have three cars paddocked in a 25 foot wide-by-at-least-50-foot long space (1250 square feet or so.) If there's truly no road between those two rows this year we may create a separate "open trailer racer compound" in one big area in the middle instead of infiltrating them with the enclosed trailers; I'll figure that once I get there and discuss it with the ARRC Parkers.

So, if you have a preference as to whom you'd like to paddock with, both another enclosed trailer and someone with an open trailer, do let me know your preferences, otherwise I'll park on a first-come-first-served basis.

Capiche?

Thanks Greg for all of your hard work co-ordinating this...lookin' good!!

Greg - It's with regret that I inform you that the CPM Motorsports Team will not be at the ARRC this year. Sorry, but I just can't get the stars to line up correctly. Crunched the numbers and figure it's about $4.800.00 to get us all there and back, fed, shelterd, fueled, registered, tires, test day and the rest of the race stuff needed and the incidentals. Time and work are an issue too. We voted and all feel that the money will be better spent on the car for next year.

CPM Motorsports will be cheering for all of our Northeast racers. Good Luck Everyone!

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller

greg,

Mike Reese and I paddocked together last year on the corner space, we took one space for the two of us. It was tight but we made it work. We would like to be together again or close to each other if possible (he's always borrowing parts from me and needs me to tell him how to put them in the car!!)

Thanks again,
    Charlie Gerundo

Mike Reese and I paddocked together last year on the corner space, we took one space for the two of us. It was tight but we made it work. We would like to be together again or close to each other if possible (he's always borrowing parts from me and needs me to tell him how to put them in the car!!)[/b]
    Noted; remind me when you get there. Michael told me he wasn't showing until Thursday; what about you?

I'm leaving tonight for VIR, then straight on to Atlanta. May or may not spend time checking this forum, so any changes please call me on my cell, 203.209.1217.

Also note, that with 300 entries for this event we're likely going to be packed in a LOT tighter than in years past; please be patient and accommodating, otherwise I'll throw you back to the ARRC Parkers and you'll be at their collective mercies...

See you there! - GA

Greg-

Looks like I'll be there as planned Wed. night, but Roger Troxell won't be arriving until Thurs. AM.
    Gregg Ginsberg
    '96 Civic EX -- MARRS ITA #72
    WDCR-SCCA Rookie of the Year 2003
    MARRS ITA/T3 Drivers rep

Greg,

looks like Thursday for me too.

thanks,
    Charlie

Greg,
    We plan on leaving Tuesday evening.
    See you Wed eve.
    Beran