This is an initial call for all Northeast folks heading out Road Atlanta in November for the annual ARRC bash. As before, we'd like to get a headcount of who's going and what you're driving, so that we can present that information in advance to the ARRC organizers. They will work to get us all paddocked together in one common area (the same parking format as last year).

So, if you're planning on going - even if you only THINK you might be going - post here the following information:

Name
Car type and class
Tow vehicle make and model
Trailer make, model, and size - Note all open trailers will have to be stowed away from the paddock "down the hill."

As always, travel costs are a concern. With fuel prices the way they are anything we can do to reduce costs is appreciated; if we can consolidate travel plans in order to reduce costs, so much the better. For example, do you have a truck capable of pulling more than a single-car trailer? Do you have access to a multi-car trailer, open or closed? If the former, would you be interested in pulling a multi-car trailer? If the latter, are you willing to let someone borrow it? And finally, for getting down there I have a 15-passenger van and can carry extra passengers.

Once again I'll be the central depository for all this info, and I can coordinate any kind of ride-sharing. If you have specific question feel free to post here, or feel free to email (grega -at- pobox -dot- com) or PM me directly. - GA

First entry

Greg Amy
ITA Nissan NX2000
Ford E-350 van (V10)
Enclosed 24' Haulmark trailer