Looking for some help with a low power situation that we have been fighting ALL year. It is evident that we have no power since I'm down and average of 5 seconds a lap at every track we have run this year. We have changed the following. New flowed/matched injectors.....new fuel pump new kill switch. Here is the real kicker Throttle position sensor in my opnion might be a factor in this whole equation. We installed a new one and set it using the fatory light and I also set it with an ohm meter and the resistance is within spec. HOWEVER when the car is idling and you lightly press the throttle linkage the engine surges 200 rmp's while it is surging the back bank is cutting in and out you can watch the EGT's have approxiamatley a 400 degree difference during this surge condition. If you run the engine about 3K it isn't evident.

We did a compression check with a standard compression guage today and the front bank is showing 90 psi the back bank is about 80 psi.....Any help would be greatly appreciated!