Thread: Just signed up for fall DS at Summit

This will be my second school, so hopefully, next season I'll be a card carrying member of all this insanity.

I was just wondering who else is going to be there.
    Steve Beckley
    Walkersville MD
    MARRS #87 ITB MR2

If the planets align correctly I will hopefully have a rental to take care of that weekend at the DS. Otherwise, I plan to be out there and will either be someones crew, on staff with EV or on a corner station.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires

They put on tough, but great, schools.

...next season I'll be a card carrying member of all this insanity.[/b]
    This is actually a goal?!?

Uuuhh, "welcome"?

Good luck Steve!!!

What car number/class? I should be working F&C that weekend, I'll see if I can't get them to throw a few extra red flags for your sessions

Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

lol extra red flags... in that case, I'm NOT in the white ITA MR2 running in big bore.
    Steve Beckley
    Walkersville MD
    MARRS #87 ITB MR2

Ok ok, we will just ask Rob to have to stop by black flag at the end of every session
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports

I will be there in the 84 rabbit gti. Number 3 or 33,13,23,03, etc... My first school so I have no idea what to expect. I didn't even know registration was open? I looked on Wed. and it said opens sept. 30th? Going to have to scrounge some coin, buying the car emptied my pocket. I get the feeling they will always be empty from here on out.

JamesB,
    Good luck with the rental I've been spreadin the word and website as much as possible.

Tristan Herbert
    2011 World Challenge TC Rookie of the Year
    2011 ARRC ITB Champion
    2011 IT Fest ITB Champion
    2009 MARRS - ITB Champion
    BRIMTEK/Germanautoparts.com

Thanks man. I think you said you had crew for the school, but if not let me know. If the rental doesnt work out I will just be working EV so I hope to see none of you personally.

Otherwise just remember pack early and get a good nights sleep thursday. Dont plan to be up late on Friday after class and don't go drinking more then a beer. Start your water intake on tues or wed to hydrate your body. And dont make much for plans on Sat night because you will fall asleep wherever you sit down around 9pm. Both myself and my buddy dave found ourselves sleeping sitting up on a buddies couch on our school weekend.

Just do your best and remember your here to complete the school, not break the track record.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports