Thread: Strategic Planning and "The Problem with IT"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bill, about 30 FBs have been homologated so far (most in the last half of the season), with a number of others in the works. I predict that by the end of 2008 we will have near 50 folks running FBs.

Dave, the Club only started counting Regional entries last year, and we do not yet have good numbers on individual Regional classes...of which the Club tracks 72 plus Vintage.

Andy, I am interested in where you find that 208 number for the NARRC ITA championships. The NARRC points page lists 73 competitors through 13 races (congrats on your Numero Uno spot!). Am I missing something?

That said, I count 300 ITA competitors in just the SARRC, MARRS, NARRC and San Francisco Region. Based on that there must be at least 500-600 ITA drivers nation-wide. If a quarter of them were interested in running Nationals (about the ratio of SM drivers who run Nationals) then ITA could rank in the top 3 or 4 classes if the current GCR Regional-only classes could run Nationals.

Travis, FB and FE are the GCR 9.3.28 required identification markings for their respective classes.

Stan

Andy, I am interested in where you find that 208 number for the NARRC ITA championships. The NARRC points page lists 73 competitors through 13 races (congrats on your Numero Uno spot!). Am I missing something?

[/b]
    I was quoting the total number of starts. I had 12. Isn't that what you guys count in participation numbers? ITA in the NARRC had a 13 starter per event this year.

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967