Well, you asked for input. That was my input.

On a different subject I have been told that the 12 Hr Homestead event has been taken off the schedule and replaced by a double 4 hr thing at Moroso around the holidays.

That was another reason why I suggested shorter events. The longer events are few and becoming fewer.

I will do Summit and VIR.
[/b]
I do appreciate your input and your not alone in your request. I have to keep the series more on the endurance side to keep it in the market niche that sponsors are willing to participate. Keep in mind that USERA had made a run at a shorter series format and it didn't go very well( surprised me). I will keep shorter events in mind and see if we can include a few of the best shorter ones but they will not be the core of the format.

I have not heard anything about the Homestead Event. As was said in another post , would not be suprised that a change was in the works as the attendance was not very good at the last event and the location and the time of year didn't help matters.

I will be contacting regions soon to see what they are thinking but it is still way to early to know any details about next year.

I am hoping Kumho will return and other tire companies will join us. I will be trying to get the auto makers to put up some contingency as well. The series is less than a year old and we are still on are feet and slowly growing. Things will change with time , as they must, to meet market and particapation demand. So hang in there and come play when you can , and maybe it will eventally be something you can do on a regular basis.

Roland