Yeah, have fun with that. Yet another stellar example of the customer-centric nature of the SCCA!
[/b]
NOBODY gets turned away who has an entry. The Region is limited to 50 cars on the track at one time, and as part of its customer-centric nature, applies for a 5-car-addition waiver. People who show up without an entry, knowing the event is full, should do so knowing there is a risk they will not start. It is no different for SCCA or any organization selling space for a space-constrained event. If you show up for a sold-out concert and do not have a ticket, do you consider the arena as less then customer-centric?

I'm not certain what lead you to make such an idiotic and foolish statement unless it is somehow inherent in your nature. At first I thought it was a joke, but the absence of a emoticon suggests otherwise. Clearly, someone in SCCA did not treat you with the care you expect, though probably with the care you deserve.

I just don't do things that way - "it's their tough luck..."[/b]
If your car was totalled in the first stint, do you refund the rental fee for the rest of your drivers? If not, "it's their tough luck..." Does anyone not in the car at the time of that accident or catastrohic, race-ending engine failure need to chip in for repairs? If so, "it's their tough luck..." Heck, at least paying for the cost of getting the crew/car there is something all of the drivers caused.