I think the allowance of wings has the potential to get pricy but then again it could be a great recruiting tool for the tuner crowd. I swear the two most common things i hear when i tell people i race is.. how fast do you go?? and, do you drive a car with like a big wing and decals and stuff??

I for one choose IT soley because it is what i considered to be a "tuner" class, meaning that i could choose which parts and which brands to run on my car. -personalize it in a way, as opposed to a spec class where there is a lot less fun to have under the hood.

the "tuner crowd" has the same mentality, and there are a lot of potential racers who just need to get hooked. Personally when i made it out to the track the first time and saw the flashy cars flying around i needed to get a piece of it. Younger car enthusiasts these days place a very heavy weight on appearance especially after having watched the fast and the furious trilogy 100 times over. Where i dont think we should have quadruple deck 10 foot superstructures on the backs of our cars, I think we should consider that there might be something to gain from allowing something in the arena of a spoiler, canard, carbon fiber accent, or otherwise.