Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indy Region Fall Frolics Double Regional Sept 29-30 at ORP

Whoa! Berube showed up! Cool to see him back out there.
    [/b]
    Yeah, except the car has a "for sale" sign on it.
    He basically ran to keep his license valid for another year.
    Steve Linn | Fins Up Racing | #6 ITA Sentra SE-R | www.indyscca.org

We all had such a good time we will definately be back in the spring.

We = Jude AS Camaro (Camo), Curt ITC Honda (Purple, Orange & White), Jim ITA & SM Miata (Silver).

Everyone from STL should join, it is close and a great track with great people.

Thanks for a good time.

Jen
    Jennifer Rudder

PFM Racing

Thanks Jen, we always love to have the St. Louis folks over (bring the ITA car next time!).
    As an FYI, I had the trophy artwork delivered to me early this week and we are working to get everything mailed out to you trophy winners asap - thanks for your patience!
    Steve Linn | Fins Up Racing | #6 ITA Sentra SE-R | www.indyscca.org

It was great to get the SPC Racing Saturn SC2 back out on the track at one of my favorite tracks - IRP (can't get used to that O'Reilly name). Just to clarify my "Crash", I got an extra good run out of T1 and brain faded the entrance to T2 getting a bit sideways and brushed the nose across the tires on the inside of T2. Kept it running and took off after the 2nd place CRX which had gotten by for the lead. Unfortunately the airdam was dislodged, and being a bottom breather, the coolant temps rose quickly so I pulled it into the pits to be safe and called it a race.
    The SPC Team leaped into action to assess the car and quickly determined the damage was superficial. The car was back together looking better than before after some elbow grease. The next day, the car qualified second in class, took the lead at T1 at the start and never looked back.

Missed dicing it up with R2 !!!

Chris