Actually Bob should have been listed as ITS (I think) he was in an NB miata. Mylaps showed him in ITA on Saturday and ITE on Sunday. Not sure exactly what is what. (Except I got a little lime green dent on Saturday... but we kissed and made up!)
I didn't hear what happened with Bill, on Sunday, but Marc got hit when he shouldn't have. Same thing happened to me year before last except I was on the left side going thru the chicane and got knocked up the banking. It scrubbed enough speed off to save me from the wall. Marc was on the rightside and got knocked into the tire bundles which shot him across the apron into the inside wall. from all reports and from where he got hit the other racer should have lifted a kittle and all would have been fine. Marc's is a write off, I have not heard about Tony's RX7 (a renter was driving.)
TMS should be pretty dang safe with as much width as the track has. People just try bad moves and things can go bad.
Jerry, sorry I didn't get to see you but when I was headed your way I got hijacked by some SRX7 guys.

Mac