Hi Marty and thanks for the info-help!!!

Looks like I'm gonna MISS a goldel chance to learn about Grattan!!...But me and the wife and family will be at Church Camp this weekend and I do NOT want to "*iss off" the head "GUY" for that!!!

I do plan to run my Mercury Cougar ITS car at Grattan next Memorial Day Weekend!!!

Besides, the way I "run" a little practice is all I need!!...stay out of the way and pray the leaders always catch me on the front streatch!!!!

OHhh...just in case there's anybody reading this from the areas od South Carolina and Georgia....there'll be a BIG ON track vintage stock car show at Darlinton about a year and a week from now...and another BIG show at the origional site for the "Augusta Raceway" in Ga a few days after that!!

I WILL have my "Frank Warren replica #79 Dodge Magnum" at both of these...so IF anybody is near there and wants to see and meet with the NASCAR guys from then (Frank will behtere and probably lots of others!!) and several of the origional and replica NASCAR cars...check out (make it a favorite on here!!)...vintageovalracing.com !!!!!

I still W A N T to take my "Frank Warren Magnum" around Grattan!!!....at a slow speed of course but that does FIT me!!!

Talk to you later Marty!!