Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racing Against Leukemia Weekend Thread

Did the Enduro Stats not get recorded in MyLaps?
    [/b]
    They're up now: http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=243866
    -noam

On racing hiatus for a while
    NER SCCA

thanks !!
    Team Jagermeister
    '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10 - ITB NESCCA Enduro Champions

I certainly had a blast this past weekend. As many of you know I had my son with me for the first time and he had a blast!! And to top it all off, his old man got on the podium!! He was more excited about it than I was! As a father, it doesn't get any better than that!!

I also want to thank all the guys for making him feel like "one of the guys!". Where else could he learn how to open a beer, what it means to be caught with a minor girl and use the "F" word as a noun, verb, adjetive and an adverb...........All in the same sentence!! And thanks to Crazy Joe's swear jar, my son can now attend Harvard!

Here's some video of my epic battle with Tim on Sunday. Which is almost the same as the battle we had on Saturday!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16879541728263

Count how many times we go side by side into T3............

Unfortunately Tim taught me the secret of turn one......and I used it against him!!

Congrates to Geoff B. He had a hell of a weekend!

Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

Jeff - Great Video. All I can say is that I am glad I didn't lose P-3 in T-3 AGAIN. Nice Drive Jeff! You were definitely quicker than me through T1 and T2. Again - also, congrats to Geoff B (we're going to start charging you for pickups and deliveries) and Andy B - nicely done guys.

As I mentioned in my e-mail earleir let's get Jake driving the golf cart - CPM Motorsports promise to Jake - it was great to have him at the track and watch him celebrate with his Dad on the podium.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller

Awesome video!

Just wanted to say thanks for a great weekend. Met a few of you (Tim K, Richie, & others), and had a blast. My goal for the weekend was to have a great time, which I certainly did. Taking the ITA win in Sunday's enduro was the icing on the cake.
    Will
    # 72 Miata ITA
    1.6 liters of furious power!

Awesome video!

Just wanted to say thanks for a great weekend. Met a few of you (Tim K, Richie, & others), and had a blast. My goal for the weekend was to have a great time, which I certainly did. Taking the ITA win in Sunday's enduro was the icing on the cake.
    [/b]
    Will -Safe to say you got a lot of attention this past weekend, as I mentioned in the False Grid ("Who's this guy Will?") You had nice qualifying sessions, a good race and a great enduro. Good luck going forward. Another Miata to contend with - Oh well - we're not all perfect.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller

Mr. Martins is about to pop onto the scene. He is a COM guy - lots of nice track time under his belt. Working with Lester from APEX will have a nice piece in his hands...

Lawton
    Diminno
    Klvana
    Branscome
    Benazic
    Bettencourt
    Breault
    Hunter
    Amy
    Martins
    Ruddy
    Chandler
    Gangi
    Blizzard
    vonOy
    Ally
    Lingenheld
    Patullo
    LeBlanc
    Buccella
    Rodier
    Andrade

COME ON!!!!! ITA - Build it, and they will come!!!
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

ITB is starting to bulk up and is even experiencing some pretty stout additions including a few from ITA. I won't be terribly surprised if we see some cars enter into the 1:03s at LRP during the NARRC. I know I've gotta get my ISAAC installed in time for that one.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Will -Safe to say you got a lot of attention this past weekend, as I mentioned in the False Grid ("Who's this guy Will?") You had nice qualifying sessions, a good race and a great enduro. Good luck going forward. Another Miata to contend with - Oh well - we're not all perfect.
    [/b]
    Come on Timmy don't candy coat it. It was more like "Who the hell is Will Martins?" Nice job Will to bad you came on the scene so late in the year. Go kick Andy's ass at the NARRC offs. :P Love ya Andy

I fianlly posted some video:

Day 1 Spark plug saga first few laps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfrEGsO59qg

Day 2 suspension failure and a minute or so of you guys driving by turn 9. Wow it is fast threw there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdG0eGAw0xA
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]
    www.kesslerengineering.com (Matt's the man)
    First non CRX at IT Fest 2009 2nd place overall
    2008 ITA NARRC & NYSRRC Champion

[quote]

R
    Rob Breault
    BMW 328is #36
    2008 Driving Impressions Pro-ITA Champion
    2008 NARRC DP Champion
    2009 NARRC ITR Champion
    2009 Team DI Pro-ITR Champion

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words! It is awesome to know that the camaraderie I've enjoyed with friends in COM and other clubs is alive and well in the NER ITA scene too.

Joe - I was behind you when I saw the smoke fill-up your cabin. The video shows it was worse than it looked from behind!

Andy, you exaggerate, but can be my press agent any day!
    Will
    # 72 Miata ITA
    1.6 liters of furious power!

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words! It is awesome to know that the camaraderie I've enjoyed with friends in COM and other clubs is alive and well in the NER ITA scene too.

[/b]
    Will,
    Sorry I didn&#39;t get a chance to come over and introduce myself. I have to say (and maybe I&#39;m a little biased), this group is one of the best I&#39;ve raced with, on and off the track. I think the respect for each other shows by the lack of serious contact we&#39;ve had this year <knock on wood>.

ITA: Where the fast guys race!!
    Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

Did you guys review the results??

http://www.mylaps.com/results/newResults.j...47&highlight=13

Don&#39;t forget that Linda made a strong comeback to the class during the RAL weekend to finish 10th in her first event of the season with an SSM tuned Miata.

She is looking forward to Cheap Date if she is feeling up to it.

Phil and Linda # 88 Miata ITA and SSM

I know I&#39;ve missed the middle of the season races this year but to be left off the ITA list entirely. I thought I was a part of the club, but now I see how it is. I&#39;m coming back this weekend and hope that all the work the BBRacing crew has put into the car has paid off. Maybe I&#39;ll make the next list of ITA competors after that

I know I&#39;ve missed the middle of the season races this year but to be left off the ITA list entirely. I thought I was a part of the club, but now I see how it is. I&#39;m coming back this weekend and hope that all the work the BBRacing crew has put into the car has paid off. Maybe I&#39;ll make the next list of ITA competors after that
    [/b]
    Maybe. Tough to put you on the list when you don&#39;t show up!

I am sending in the Big Gun this weekend in the 09 while I sit this one out. It ain&#39;t gonna be easy for ya&#39;ll!

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967