All ready own two with logbooks. One in ITE prep with a four liter and lots of go fast goodies not allowed in ITS. I also have ITS prep car that is in pieces and a third without a logbook in pieces. I built the struts for the E car. I might put together the old ITS car with a new body shell and cage over the Winter. Two small childeren have kept me out of SCCA racing since 2001, but I'll be back next year. I also stopped racing in ITS because of the BMWs. That is why I spent a ton of money to turn my second ITS car into an ITE car. Now that the BMW is contained and rules allow 15 inch wheels, fuel injection, etc. I wish I had left it alone. A TR8 properly prepped will be awesome in ITS. I still have my trailer. Just bought a new truck. Still need new safety gear, 15 inch rims and tires. My belts and helmet are expired, and mice got at my suit, gloves ,socks, and shoes. Had them in a hockey bag in my car. I think I spoke to you on the phone about a year ago. We talked about the five speed gearbox in your JH and whether or not it was combatible with the CR box in the BMW 2002. Seems the internals are the same, but bell housings are different. Still got the BMW 2002 in E-prod prep. Wish I could sell that thing off and free up some space. It currently sits in a state that won't allow it to fetch it's true value. Still needs a little work and a little money to be really nice. I live in Massachusetts.