Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's in store for the rest of the season for ya?

Jake
    Nice pait job
    I`m going to the Fun One
    Feel better now. :026:

I got to keep my licence
    See the kids there
    I park next to the gate near the gridding area.
    I`m going on thursday for Friday Test
    Got to get the cobbwebbs out.
    See if I can get down to 30`s on long
    Scott
    <span style="font-family:Impact">Scott CRX NER ITA #0</span>

"rest of the season"? My season is just starting.

[/b]
    I&#39;m in the same boat as Will.. Planning to do both the RAL regional and enduro, then the Cheap Date weekend and maybe the NARRC-offs..

I hate it when real life intervenes on a perfectly good race season..

-noam
    -noam

On racing hiatus for a while
    NER SCCA

Well, since we only get to count eight races for the NARRC points and I have competed in seven - I guess I will do one more race. I know I will miss the one point for the start of the race I opt out of. I do feel Doc&#39;s breath on my neck though.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller

Well, since we only get to count eight races for the NARRC points and I have competed in seven - I guess I will do one more race. I know I will miss the one point for the start of the race I opt out of. I do feel Doc&#39;s breath on my neck though. [/b]
    If you win out, you can take 2nd place in ITA from the Crazy Guy...actually, it would take less than that...
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

I do feel Doc&#39;s breath on my neck though.
    [/b]

Tim I certainly appreciate the respect shown, however, I&#39;m no threat and never have been. I just enjoy racing and as I&#39;ve said before I do it as often as possible because winter&#39;s soo long. My car&#39;s a bit battered and bruised and has been to the frame shop yet again. This is probably the straw that broke the camels back as we can only get 2 of the 4 wheels pointed in the same direction. That number is down from a season high of three wheels pointing in the same direction!!!

R
    Rob Breault
    BMW 328is #36
    2008 Driving Impressions Pro-ITA Champion
    2008 NARRC DP Champion
    2009 NARRC ITR Champion
    2009 Team DI Pro-ITR Champion

If you win out, you can take 2nd place in ITA from the Crazy Guy...actually, it would take less than that...
    [/b]
    That is correct. If all I do this weekend is get the point for the start it gives me 104. All it would take Timmy is a Win at NHIS and a 3rd at the Narrc offs = 105 or two second places =106 and you got me.

Now if I finished second at NHIS it gives me 107. That means you need to win and place second at LRP= 109

Now if I win at NHIS that is 110 for me. That means you need a 2nd at NHIS and a win at the NARRC offs = 112

I&#39;m not even going to get into tie scenarios.

See Andy isn&#39;t the only fool that sits and figures this crap out.
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]
    www.kesslerengineering.com (Matt's the man)
    First non CRX at IT Fest 2009 2nd place overall
    2008 ITA NARRC & NYSRRC Champion

The great math minds at work are for naught - I&#39;ll say it again, I am only doing 8 races this season, that means only one more race for CPM Motorsports.

Robert - Sorry to hear about the Z3 - you are having a great run this year.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

The great math minds at work are for naught - I&#39;ll say it again, I am only doing 8 races this season, that means only one more race for CPM Motorsports.
    [/b]
    Should Carol be my special guest at the NARRC Runoffs?

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Robert - Sorry to hear about the Z3 - you are having a great run this year.
    [/b]
    Is that 8 races in total or 8 Narrc? If it is 8 total save your pennies and make the trip to the ARRC.
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]

Is that 8 races in total or 8 Narrc? If it is 8 total save your pennies and make the trip to the ARRC.
    [/b]
    Hey Joe - NARRC only - I am looking at some other races to finish up the season - still haven&#39;t been to WGI.

Your silver medal is safe, it&#39;s the bronze medal that&#39;s really up for grabs.

I put the race package on the scales (trailer and truck) and it weighed in at 19,500 lbs (12,500 on the trailer) - a lot to pull to the ARRC - Altough I would love to go again and race RA. CPM Motorsports is sporting a new track support vehicle - it could be putting a dent in the fuel budget for the ARRC - we&#39;ll have to see how the rest of the season goes.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

[email protected]

I put the race package on the scales (trailer and truck) and it weighed in at 19,500 lbs (12,500 on the trailer) - a lot to pull to the ARRC - Altough I would love to go again and race RA. [/b]

We weighed our rid on the way home from Mid Ohio... We came in at a little over 28,000lbs... I think stephens 5th place trophie is what brought it up so much, good thing we were not in the top 3

The ARRC is fun, but so isn&#39;t the Glenn if you have never been! We should be at the Fun one with the Porsche and at the Last Chance with an Audi for the Enduro, be sure to visit

Raymond

RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

I have two weekends left on my schedule. the MARRS labor day double and the MARRS race to the finish on the 9/22-23. I am looking forward to the double, I know it typically has a huge field, and I expect better then average turn out, but not as many license keepers since this year its a single sanction event (double points for MARRS.)

Other then some instructing weekends from now till november that will be it for my race season.
    --
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires

We weighed our rid on the way home from Mid Ohio... We came in at a little over 28,000lbs... I think stephens 5th place trophie is what brought it up so much, good thing we were not in the top 3
    [/b]
    I am pullin it all with Hemi. What are you towing with? Seems like the truck works pretty hard on the hills.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

[email protected]

I am having memory fade but I think it is a Ford F350 turbo deisel 4X4 Dually... Standard 6 speed. The truck certainly works hard on the hills. "Low gear" is amaizing to me. It is almoast impossible to drive the truck in low gear with nothing in tow, it is just to low, however with our trailer it is impossible to get it rolling using 1st gear, you need that low gear to start!!! Certainly gives you respect for the weight.

19,500 lbs is a lot for 1 car...

Raymond "I be tthe Hemi would win in a drag race" Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Hey Joe - NARRC only - I am looking at some other races to finish up the season - still haven&#39;t been to WGI.

Your silver medal is safe, it&#39;s the bronze medal that&#39;s really up for grabs.

I put the race package on the scales (trailer and truck) and it weighed in at 19,500 lbs (12,500 on the trailer) - a lot to pull to the ARRC - Altough I would love to go again and race RA. CPM Motorsports is sporting a new track support vehicle - it could be putting a dent in the fuel budget for the ARRC - we&#39;ll have to see how the rest of the season goes.
    [/b]
    You won&#39;t burn much fuel RA is South it&#39;s all down hill.

I am pullin it all with Hemi. What are you towing with? Seems like the truck works pretty hard on the hills.
    [/b]
    Shoulda got the Cummins. :P Averaged 13.8 MPG to and from MId-O running around 75mph. Greg hates me.
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]

Ray, any chance Stephen would consider bringing his Audi to the Fun One? You know, practice for the enduro.

I still quite can&#39;t seem to figure out the remainder of my schedule. Our t.v. is on its way out and Melissa brought to my attention that the cost to attend the ARRC would buy us a new one.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

. Our t.v. is on its way out and Melissa brought to my attention that the cost to attend the ARRC would buy us a new one.
    [/b]
    Read a book. :P
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]