Now that I've gotten some sleep............

- Keep the chicane. When Kevin Ruck made the comment about, "the way god intended" (or something like that), I was like, huh?? Then I drove it. Although it took awhile to get it down, it is a blast to drive. Yes it takes away a passing zone but anyone can drive in a straight line!! Keep it!!

- I was trying to think of a way to get more socializing between racers and struggled with that one. The pizza party was great, but a lot of guys had to run off to work on their cars before it got dark. Free beer always makes people sociable!!

- Contingencies would be nice. Between all the racers I'm sure there are a lot of contacts to the appropriate people.

- Talking it up on the forums helped keep the excitment level up.

- Tow funds

- Slow down the Honda's.

- I'm up in the air about the length. I had a tough time with the heat but it did add different strategies to the races which made it more interesting. Maybe 1/2 hour qualifying and four 1/2 hour races??

- Loved the track time!!

- Add dividers to the showers so no one else has to look at the Blethen's....

- I really liked that although everyone raced very hard, people weren't over aggressive. Even the guys who got shuffled back in the pack were patient with their passes when coming back through the field.

- Again, as I had said a few times before, everyone went out of their way to make it a great experience!!

I really can't think of anything else to change........

Great job, can't wait for next year!!