Sun ITA results:
1) Bob Moser
2) Joe Moser
3) Jon Marhefka
4) AJ Nealy
5) Greg Amy

Random notes: ITA: 24 starters on Sat, 21 on Sunday. Two 45 minute races, and a 30 min qualifying race. Wow, what a weekend! Definitely one of my most memorable weekends. I hope they do it again next year and if they do, you do NOT want to miss this one!

On Saturday, Greg Amy lost 3rd gear in his tranny 1/2 way through (got a replacement in Cleveland), also Marhefka started from the back to get that 3rd place finish. Crazy Joe had a wild save just in front of me (I've got video).
Sunday Qualifier: Ruck had some unfortunate contact and the car was not repairable before the main event. Moser ran a 1:42.929!!!!
Sunday: some of the front cars got together on the start (I've got video) but I think everyone was able to continue; it included one of the Mosers who later went by me like I was an ITC car. Crazy Joe went out with what later turned out to be a spark plug wire that had popped off, doh!

ITB: Dave Gran took the win on Saturday but had a rr hub shear off during the Sunday qualifier putting him out.

Me, I'm satisfied with my two 7th place finishes and to have made 6 new friends (Dave, Jake, Jeff, Greg, Crazy Joe, and AJ).

When I get my act together I'll post a couple of interesting video highlights.

Thanks again to Lee Grimes for helping us all out with shock advice. Lee is the man!