Your crew told you 4 years ago.... If you only knew my girth.... U are a joke friend! Anyone one who knows me, less those I banned from my site for flaming members, will differ.

Besides my grammar (I write fast when the subject is meaningless) what else do you have or did your crew from four years ago say?

As I recall, in all your posts here you have never mentioned this before much less contacted me to find out if what your crew said was true. Are you that much of a coward or actually a pawn for the banned?
Continue though, this is fun!
[/b]
Actually, I have much more to say, but choose not to. I told you what was done, what was said, and how I felt about it. I let it go as actions from someone who simply didn't matter. I have, however, never forgotten those events. Suffice it to say that you don't need to look into the stands for me to be cheering your efforts on track. If, per chance, we should end up being in the same race group somewhere, I will make certain that the stewards are aware of your comments on this site made to me and to watch you for any untoward actions throughout the event.

I'm done with you, for now. There's no sense in me continuing further in a battle of facts when you've obviously come unprepared and unarmed. Save yourself for beating the crap out of me in front of your wife and son...they'll be so proud.