Thread: ALMS at Road America - 8/9-8/12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We're headed to the ALMS race on 8/9-8/12. We also hear that there is some sort of open wheel thing going on as well, and since we have tickets, we might check it out as well.

Our main base camp will be between turns 7&8. Just look for the truck with the two level seating area in the rear. Feel free to stop by for a cold beverage or food if we're cooking at the time. We'll also be camping, so if you're going to be there, let me know and I'll make sure we have enough s'mores making materials!
    "Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win.” - Bobby Knight

Bill
    Planet 6 Racing

Tch tch tch....watching cars? When you SHOULD be going to the IT fest at Mid Oh, and fightng for the American car trophy in ITA!
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

I know. Believe me, I wish I could go. But, financially I can't. So, this is the next best thing!
    "Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win.” - Bobby Knight

Bill
    Planet 6 Racing