Thread: Add Photo

[attachmentid=1043]I tried a search on How to Add Photo of car to Signature posting to left of topic. No results Help T weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

That's called an "avatar." Click "My controls" on the top bar, then "Edit avatar settings" on the left bar.
    Josh Sirota
    ITR '99 BMW Z3 Coupe

Josh, Well I found the control Hower I tried downsizing photo and ended up with the black blob in there and thoughts what i did or didn't do . T Weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Tom, resize that pic to 90 x90 pixels, and try again.

I resized it for you, but I can only remove your avatar, not add, so send me your email and I'll send you the smaller version if you want to skip the resize hassle.

Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Tom, resize that pic to 90 x90 pixels, and try again.

I resized it for you, but I can only remove your avatar, not add, so send me your email and I'll send you the smaller version if you want to skip the resize hassle.
    [/b]
    Jake anything to save me hassle(being an old fart) Seems like yesterday I was in some class and ask "What is Social Security" anyhow tweaver at stny.rr.com

Jake, Thank you as you can see it now works. :026: as I mention being an old F rt I have trouble with the technology. And tomorrow I get older I won't save exactly how old but this may serve as a hint http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ8kMbMpQbo...related&search=

Jake, Thank you as you can see it now works. :026: as I mention being an old F rt I have trouble with the technology. And tomorrow I get older I won't save exactly how old but this may serve as a hint http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ8kMbMpQbo...related&search=
    [/b]

lol (that means laugh out loud)... Long long long before my time but a good classic that never gets old

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

When I try to add a personal photo I get this message. Any thoughts - I've been trying to add a photo for years.

No access permissions
    Sorry, the board administrator has not enabled your permissions for this part of the control panel.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller

When I try to add a personal photo I get this message. Any thoughts - I've been trying to add a photo for years.

No access permissions
    Sorry, the board administrator has not enabled your permissions for this part of the control panel.
    [/b]
    Tim, I think I sent email to request permission TW