I've got the 5.12 clutch pack LSD. I have ran it 2 race weekends, after both weekends I changed the oil and notice some small metal shavings and some metal dust that had stuck to the magnetic drain plug. I have ran Mobil 1 synthetic 75/90 both times. Anything to worry about or is this normal?

Here's what I know about the diff, maybe some of you know about this one I got. I got it from an EP guy who supposedly used it about 6 races. It was a spare that he bought off Greg Sabol out of St. Pete, FL who I'm told had built this particular one.

"...its a stock type LSD with every MazdaComp part that can go in. It has extra clutch pack plates and springs(I think it goes from 4 sets in the stock LSD to 6 sets in the comp set up). These rears are so tight when it comes to the 'slip' part that when you turn in the paddock or pushing the car around you can hear the clutches slipping and catching." - definitely true about the paddock

Here's what I scraped off the drain plug this last oil change. Please tell me this is normal.