Thread: Where to buy longer wheel studs for a Toyota Corrolla FX16?

Just picked up the FX16 and before I swap to race rubber I want to get good quality long wheel studs and open lug nuts. Who sells em?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated! Jay

There's no reason to limit yourself in terms of "studs for the Toyota." Crack open an ARP catalog and you'll find that there's a long list of parts out there that will fit your car with minimal modification (if any).

For example, on my Nissan NX2000 I run the ARP 100-7702 studs, which are 7/16" SAE threads. They happen to have a knurl size that presses right into my hubs without re-drilling, and they're $10 for a blister pack of 5 studs. Then I buy Summit racing acorn nuts (#7540025) which are another $3 per 4-pack... - GA

There's no reason to limit yourself in terms of "studs for the Toyota." Crack open an ARP catalog and you'll find that there's a long list of parts out there that will fit your car with minimal modification (if any).

For example, on my Nissan NX2000 I run the ARP 100-7702 studs, which are 7/16" SAE threads. They happen to have a knurl size that presses right into my hubs without re-drilling, and they're $10 for a blister pack of 5 studs. Then I buy Summit racing acorn nuts (#7540025) which are another $3 per 4-pack... - GA
    [/b]
    Exactly, so who's converted over a toyota... we now know what works for a Nissan NX2000...

Hmm, are MR2 studs the same... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=300122927753

Jay, when I was starting a build on the second-gen MR2, I bought the same studs; knurl size is just about perfect.

It's not rocket science; pull off a stud and measure the knurl size, then go to ARP's catalog and order your favorite...