Online Registration is now open for the Two For The Road Double Regional hosted by Kansas City/Kansas Regions at Heartland Park Topeka July 7th/8th at http://www.dlbracing.com.

We're running different configurations than the full runoffs course. Saturday will be the old configuration of going down alpha, turn left, then right down into the valley for T6. Sunday will be what i've heard referred to as the NASCAR Truck config, where you go down alpha, turn left, then left again at the top of the hill and into T8/9 kink. Big fast, lots of fun.

Also, I've heard rumors of a special deal on the test day friday, i'll update as i find out more. EDIT; Confirmed last night, $100 for a full day of testing friday.

Also available is a PDX group where you can take your street cars out with liscensed SCCA drivers. So bring your wife/kids/buddies and have them try out this whole racing thing.

I'm sure it'll be hot, but it can't be as bad as last year. We had big ITA group and great racing last time. seeya there.

PS - track records are there for the taking. I don't believe we've run either of these configs since the repave, so bring your A-game and they shouldn't have a problem falling.