I have had a bunch of issues in the last 10 months culminating this week such that I will be selling all my 240SX related stuff.

I will be out of town for at least a week and don't have time before hand to post pictures and generate a full list, but wanted to give a heads up for what will be being sold.

89-90 240SX complete parts car (*notchback*, *no sunroof*, motor and A/T have issues - ok to move not drive) with title
89-90 240SX race car (retired) (Stretch car from 1997, fastback, filled in sunroof, trans problems, body/frame beat pretty good at this point) I guess it could be run again but it was more effort than I was willing to put into it.
89-90 240SX caged shell. (*notchback*, *no sunroof*) Shell on a rotiseirre, ready for blasting and painting.

The cage is really nice, door bars have not been put in yet.

Multiple subframes, suspensions, rearends, transmissions, wiring harness, body panels, glass, doors, brakes.

My plans were to build the caged shell up from scratch. I have enough parts that if I had 3 shells I could build three cars.

JIC FLT A2 coilovers - 8k, 9k and 10k springs. Single adjust for bump/rebound, middle setting for ~9.5k spring rates.

The engine I have will be good enough for shaking the car down and getting started - but I wouldn't expect it to run in any top 3 - more likely top 10.

I have two M/T rebuild kits and 4 M/T. I really don't have a good working transmission.

I have 12 Kosei K-1 Racing wheels in the proper low offset (like 7 or 9) that DO NOT require the use of any spacers. (To my knowledge they are not available any more not even blanks at tire rack that can be drilled.)

Yes I have the bob stretch custom made header - no it is not available by itself, it will go with the package or if it is the very last part I have.

Look for the proper for sale thread next week, I am out of town and mostly out of touch for at least that long.