Thread: Tons of ITA 240SX stuff will be up for sale shortly.

I have had a bunch of issues in the last 10 months culminating this week such that I will be selling all my 240SX related stuff.

I will be out of town for at least a week and don't have time before hand to post pictures and generate a full list, but wanted to give a heads up for what will be being sold.

89-90 240SX complete parts car (*notchback*, *no sunroof*, motor and A/T have issues - ok to move not drive) with title
    89-90 240SX race car (retired) (Stretch car from 1997, fastback, filled in sunroof, trans problems, body/frame beat pretty good at this point) I guess it could be run again but it was more effort than I was willing to put into it.
    89-90 240SX caged shell. (*notchback*, *no sunroof*) Shell on a rotiseirre, ready for blasting and painting.

The cage is really nice, door bars have not been put in yet.

Multiple subframes, suspensions, rearends, transmissions, wiring harness, body panels, glass, doors, brakes.

My plans were to build the caged shell up from scratch. I have enough parts that if I had 3 shells I could build three cars.

JIC FLT A2 coilovers - 8k, 9k and 10k springs. Single adjust for bump/rebound, middle setting for ~9.5k spring rates.

The engine I have will be good enough for shaking the car down and getting started - but I wouldn't expect it to run in any top 3 - more likely top 10.

I have two M/T rebuild kits and 4 M/T. I really don't have a good working transmission.

I have 12 Kosei K-1 Racing wheels in the proper low offset (like 7 or 9) that DO NOT require the use of any spacers. (To my knowledge they are not available any more not even blanks at tire rack that can be drilled.)

Yes I have the bob stretch custom made header - no it is not available by itself, it will go with the package or if it is the very last part I have.

Look for the proper for sale thread next week, I am out of town and mostly out of touch for at least that long.
    Ed.

Interested in the wheels. sending you a PM.

Ed, sorry to hear you are jumping out of the racing at this point in time. I tried pm'ing you, but it didn't appear to go through.

How much do you want for the tranny rebuild kits?

It's a bit of a random request, but if you have any spare front hubs, or a spare high pressure factory power steering line available, I'd be interested in chatting.

Thanks
    Tristan Smith
    1991 Nissan ITR 300zx #56

Just arrived in FL from NJ. I have received the PMs. I probably won't be able to respond properly until I am back in town in a week or more depending on how things go here.

I know it probably wasn't clear - but my intial desire will be for the stuff to go in as large a chunk as possible. The main goal being to have the project shell go which is more likely with everything needed to build it than without it. So wheels and suspension parts are reserved to the shell.

I would probably do the parts car separate and I have the order that interest was expressed in PMs. The car is mechanically pretty beat and being an automatic not sure how much mechanically would be useful. Other than exposure to elements and leaves, there are a couple surface rust spots on the roof. The rails were high sided pretty good at least once (who's of ours hasn't been?) The passenger fender has a dent that would likely be a breeze for anyone good with a dolly as there is no crease. The rest of the body is straight albeit dirty. The inside is pretty filthy which is how it came - I have been tempted many times to strip the interior just to make moving it around more tolerable. But I got it for what it is, a rarity - notchback, no sunroof, mechanical window and mirror mechanisms. I would probably let that go right away for $750 - you would need to tow it. I have the title but it was never registered and I don't think it would do well over 10 mph.

For some of the specific spare requests, I can probably accomodate some of them. As long as I have two loose parts of that item to go with the project shell, I would be more than glad to sell extras. Not being at home can't say for sure but probably have enough hubs and PS hoses to spare a couple.
    Ed.