Thread: Lime Rock...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I was pretty disappointed to only get 3 laps of racing; I felt a little ripped off. However, I really feel bad for the driver of the 7 car and I'm glad we were red flagged for the sake of the workers and drivers involved in the wreck. Just seems like we had plenty of time for a restart. If I remember correctly, by the end of the day, all the race groups were done by approx. 5:15. BWDIK, I'm new to all of this. I looked quickly in the GCR, but didn't see anything about refunds or the lack thereof. Are there any rules about that, especially if the race is considered incomplete?

On a positive note, it was so nice to have the workers bring out nice cold waters for all the drivers as we waited in pit lane

Jeremy
    ITA Integra #77

I'm new to all of this. I looked quickly in the GCR, but didn't see anything about refunds or the lack thereof. Are there any rules about that, especially if the race is considered incomplete?
    [/b]
    If Dave is correct that we get no credit for a start...I would think so. If we get no credit for a start, did the &#39;race&#39; actually happen? Was it &#39;cancelled&#39;? Interesting read on the terms...I don&#39;t think it&#39;s appropriate to not distribute credit for a start and not consider the race cancelled. At the very least, we should get a start credit, no refund and no points. Not super excited about that but it is what it is! Again, we need a read on the official &#39;total time&#39;...I just can&#39;t remember what the sheet said...dang!</span>

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967