Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Info on entry form, supps. and online registration for 2007

Dave,

Hmmm. Tricky to sell at the track due to Mid-Ohio's vendor fee's. Bringing merchandise up that's already paid for shouldn't be an issue. Love to set you up with an autograph session.

E-mail me and lets see what we can do about getting something on the cincy web-site. The BoD meets this Tuesday.
    [/b]

I carry Dave's book on my trailer and put them out at every event to sell. Oh and Dave, we are going to need more books....
    philstireservice.com 845-647-7407
    Hoosier/Toyo/Michelin/BFG Amsoil dealer
    Enkei Race Wheels
    Jongbloed SM Wheels
    Apex Race Wheels
    D-Force Wheels
    Race Tire Track Support NASA SCCA

Thanks Phil! Dave, I'll still check with the BoD about carrying the book.

Now... The updated entry list as of 6-17-07 is posted on http://www.cincyscca.com so check out the new competitors. sponsor links and bio's. And don't forget thats also where you can find the entry form for the race. Online registration is available at http://www.dlbracing.com

Todd

DLB shows me in ITA (Where I should be) but the Cincy. website has me in ITB... I know I suck, so does that mean that I get 'bumped' a class to give me a snowballs chance!?!?!?!
    Matt Downing
    1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe - ITA
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

Editors correction:

Matt is not driving an ITB class car as listed on the web site, but is in fact driving an ITA class car.

Sorry Matt, I'll get it straightened out.

Todd

For the record, I've got no problem putting ITB on the Civic! Maybe then I could see the class leaders!!!!! j/k! Looking forward to getting the car back to One piece and out to this event!
    Matt Downing
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

Matt,

Your back in ITA on the cincy website. I expect that new paint scheme will add speed to the civic!

You are too kind calling it a paint scheme... I'm thinking the Turbo should help with the speed, but I need to learn to use the brakes and actually make the turns!

On another note: I noticed that the supps say that we can camp on Thursday night. Any idea when we can get in on Thursday?
    Matt Downing
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

I think we get the track after 6 p.m. Thursday. I will confirm that and get back to you.

Update on the PDX,

If you have sent in a reservation fee for the PDX your spot is safe. We plan to have the entry form posted on the www.cincyscca.com website no later than June 28th. I'll let you know when it is posted. There are still slots available in the advanced group if anyone is interested in attending. The PDX will take place on August 9th.

Todd

IIRC, the sups say entry to the track starts at 6 PM Friday (or was it 5 PM?). For those not attending the PDX, is that accurate, or is early entry available because "we" already have the track for the PDX?
    Marty Doane
    ITS RX-7 #13 (sold)
    2016 Winnebago Journey (home)

O.K. without getting too complicated. Because Cincinnati is renting the track on Friday we have access to the track at 6 p.m. Thursday night. People participating in the PDX will be able to register for the PDX and camp Thursday night. If you rent a garage for the race weekend, AND are running in the PDX you will have access to your garage on Thursday evening.

As for those who are not participating in the PDX Friday but want to come set up on Thursday evening. I have a few questions to ask on my end and will have a response soon.

Todd

...As for those who are not participating in the PDX Friday but want to come set up on Thursday evening. I have a few questions to ask on my end and will have a response soon.
    Todd
    [/b]
    Thanks! We are planning to come up Thursday night and get our 'camp' setup. Plan to be there on Friday just to hang out and lend a hand if needed. I'll wait for info from you. Thanks for all your hard work! Matt
    Matt Downing
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

We plan to be thier Thursday night as well... Possibly run the PDX with 3 cars Hope its not full yet, havn't decided anything yet on that

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

I talked a friend into joining SCCA and signing up for the PDX! I'm trying to get him to buy an ITC Civic and jump in with both feet! Looking forward to the FUN!
    Matt Downing
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

Matt,

Sure we can use a hand in Pit, tech or on a corner just shagging apex cones between sessions. Let me know what you would like to do.

Raymond,

There is about 18 spots left if your interested in coming.

I'm surprised there are still spots left!
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Well that's 82 spots reserved , 18 left.

Matt,

Sure we can use a hand in Pit, tech or on a corner just shagging apex cones between sessions. Let me know what you would like to do.[/b]
    Matt's favorite position on Friday is "Chief Operating Officer of Drinking Beer", so don't hold your breath.

I'm sure I could probably look this up in the supps but I'm tired and want to go to bed......if someone instructs on Friday, do they get free track time that day? [/flamesuiton-doyourworst!]
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

Instruct + $50 (to cover SCCA insurance) = track time. I know that Kurt and Bill Niemeyer are still looking for instructors with Mid-Ohio experience. E-mail the PDX chairman at [email protected] for more details.

Todd

The new entry list is posted on www.cincyscca.com The list keeps growing with the addition of the GLDiv 2007 points leader in ITC and the 2006 Rocky Mountain Division ITB champ joining the fun.

Todd

Matt's favorite position on Friday is "Chief Operating Officer of Drinking Beer", so don't hold your breath. ...[/b]
    Yea, but we're going up on Thursday! So Thurs. night should be fun! I've got a friend coming for the PDX, so as long as he doesn't need help, I'll probably be available to help out Fri. morning. By about Lunch, I'm sure I'll be ready to talk my 'other' official position! Shawn is getting the fire ring ready (THANKS Shawn!) so we should have a kickin fire Fri. night!
    Matt Downing
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA