Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on this forum so be as nasty as you like

I am in the process of building a 1990 V8Quatto , the car is being built for a multitude of purposes but basically its a track beast. Originally the car was AWD 3.6L V8, torsen mid and rear diffs, open front diff. Fuel injected and normally aspirated.

The car will be fairly light at approx 2600 - 2800lbs, Twin Turbo 3.6L (For now) V8, AWD wiht torsens mid, rear and front. Motor should be making at least 400 WHP in detuned reliable format. It will be running 034 EFI SEM. Custom front suspension and control arms etc. Safety equipment will be 8 point cage (trying to figure out the 6+2 GCR rule which is very odd and find a way to tie into the struts while keeping the cage "within the passenger compartment" Bottom line is it should be fun

I have a few IT related questions. I am hoping to get the car built in such a manner that I can run it in ITE but I am getting some conflicting information.

Q1) Does anyone have a current ITE rule book. I have the SCCA 2005 GCR but nothing in there relating to ITE.

Q2) ITE - Cage is still 6+2 and I presume it must be 'completely within the passenger compartment' per the IT ruleset. Heres the Q: Can I modify the front firewall and the rear bulkhead and stay within teh IT rules. If I can then I can build a tunnel to allow me to hit the strut tower about 3" down from the top and still be fully within the passenger cabin.

Q3) AWD in ITE? The IT rules exclude AWD and Pressurecharging, is there an exception for ITE

Q4) Turbo in ITE - Aftermarket / custom turbo vs factory turbo cars Can I add turbos to the V8 and stay in ITE? (I was at NHIS this weekend watching 911's and 944's running in ITE and presume tehy were turbo)

Q5) Relocation of Motor and trans, down 2" back 2" - Legal?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Timmmy