Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CMP Pics

WoW! It looks like it was a Spec Z class at Kershaw!

hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

Thanks much for the pictures, and thanks David and the rest immediately behind me for not tee-boning me in the carousel once I got stranded there.

I really do hate so many S cars had to leave on Saturday for various reasons. Nonetheless, you guys had a strong field of cars in S - rock on.

R

Those are some great pics jmark.......thanks for posting them........

It was good to meet you.......
    [/b]
    Thanks. Great talking to you too. If anybody wants any of the pics in high res PM or email me at [email protected].

Great pictures, they are really clear. Do you have any of the IT7 cars? Is there a web site where we can view all of your pictures?

Thanks for posting them
    Freddy Klopper
    IT7 #7

Great pictures, they are really clear. Do you have any of the IT7 cars? Is there a web site where we can view all of your pictures?

Thanks for posting them
    [/b]
    I might have a few. Which IT7 car?

IT7 #7 or ITA #3

Thanks again for the pictures.
    Freddy Klopper
    IT7 #7

Mark... Thank you so much for the awesome pix!!! What a great race weekend. The Z guys came out in droves. I hope the trend continues. Look out Rotary boys!
    Steve Parrish
    57 ITS Nissan 300ZX

Mark... Thank you so much for the awesome pix!!! What a great race weekend. The Z guys came out in droves. I hope the trend continues. Look out Rotary boys!
    [/b]
    Great seeing you & your brother again Steve. When's your next regional?

I'll be at Barber July 7-8 if I can get the time off from work. I hope to see you there!
    Steve Parrish
    57 ITS Nissan 300ZX

I'll be at Barber July 7-8 if I can get the time off from work. I hope to see you there!
    [/b]
    I'd love to but we leave for Myrtle Beach on the 7th. Any idea the next regional after Barber?

Mark, the schedule gets kind of light after that regional wise in our area. There is July at RA, and then Nashville over Labor Day, and that is about it until the SIC.

I'd love to but we leave for Myrtle Beach on the 7th. Any idea the next regional after Barber?
    [/b]
    The next event on my schedule (in pencil) is the National/double CCPS at VIR Aug. 11-12th. As usual, it depends on getting the time off. But more importantly it depends on how many entries sign up for the CCPS. I was planning to start another thread trying to shame everyone into getting out for this great event. The CCPS is one of the best formats going. How about some more ITS cars?
    Steve Parrish
    57 ITS Nissan 300ZX

The next event on my schedule (in pencil) is the National/double CCPS at VIR Aug. 11-12th. As usual, it depends on getting the time off. But more importantly it depends on how many entries sign up for the CCPS. I was planning to start another thread trying to shame everyone into getting out for this great event. The CCPS is one of the best formats going. How about some more ITS cars?
    [/b]
    Hope you make VIR. I should be there.