Thread: 240Z still rocking on

How bout that race between the 57 and the 33 Z cars in the Saturday SARRC at Kershaw !!!!
    Steve and Guy both drove like a couple of Madmen !!!!!

Bryan Parrish

And for not running in nearly a year, you had a great run to 4th on Sunday. Good run Bryan. Look forward to racing with you and your new Z regularly next year.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Bryan you did well with the race, nice job! I watched 57 and 33 from the corner stand in the carousel after my spin. That was a heck of a race there, swapping spaces and running extremely close, good job to both!!!

From where I sat at the Turn #8 corner station they appeared to be having quite a fun time.

Pulled the head yesterday morning, head gasket was blown between the #4, and #5 cylinders. Head was damaged as well. Block looks ok, but I haven't laid a straight edge on it yet to see if it is erroded. Really tough weekend.

But those corner workers sure did look friendly, standing there with that fire bottle when the cockpit filled with smoke!!! No fire, but no point in tempting fate any more than I did.

Mike

Bryan,

Steve & Guy had a great battle. Enjoyed getting to talk to you guys. I started a CMP pics thread. Let me know what you think.