Thread: 1992 Nissan 300zx (Z32)

Like topic says...It's a 92 Z32 with no T-tops and a 5 speed, limited slip rear diff. It has a terrible black faded factory paint and some minor dings around the body but no major crash damage. Runs and drives but has slight skip in motor, not sure what the cause. Doesn't run hot and has great oil pressure. I haven't had time to investigate. It does have leaking front oil seal. The grey interior is about and 9 out of 10. Anyways, this car is THE car to build an ITR car from or is actually nice enough to paint and tune up and drive as only about 2500 slicktop Z32's were made from 90-96. I have a clear Georgia title, asking $4500 or reasonable offer. I'll have pics available in a day or so when I go back to the shop. Thanks, Chris Newberry
    404-314-5042 easiest way to reach me by phone
    Chris Newberry
    Atlanta, GA

Must resist......don't need another car......

Post pics when you snap them. I'd like to see it. Would look good next to my black TT or on the track. Hell, it probably has a better paint job than my 240 . How many miles?

David
    ITA 240SX #17
    Atlanta Region

David you have a PM...You only live like 15 minutes away, just come by and look at it...wwwoooohhahahahaaaa!!!! The darkside awaits you....: )
    Chris Newberry
    Atlanta, GA

Chris, wish I could take that off your hands. But I have too many projects.....

This will be the second car I should have bought from you!!!

Ron

That's OK..I'm not in a real big hurry, I really like the car. I'm in the process of a house sale/purchase and the new one requires a little more capital so I am liquidating a couple of items....dam it! I'm glad to hear your 260Z is back alive, hopefully you can get some good seat time in instead of wrench time. I'm getting jealous but I needed a year off, maybe the Z32 will be in ITR in 08 if noone takes it off my hands. Good Luck and you guys look me up when you get to Atlanta of you come in July. Chris
    Chris Newberry
    Atlanta, GA