Oh, so you misread, made an ass of yourself, and it's my fault?

First, "National SM" is a commonly-used term to differentiate SM from other regional forms for Miatas, such as SSM and SMT (Spec Miata Tire). I'm amazed you're unaware of it.

Second, why the hell would I give an F about National racing specifics in the context of discussing a regional-only class? Doesn't it make more sense to read the rules thoroughly and be concerned with the points at hand?

Third, why would you stop reading at the word National, given the word "Regional" is right below it and far more applicable to the discussion at hand?

Finally, don't be condescending and try to tell me (or infer to others) what's below me; trust me, I can go WAAAAAAY much lower. Keep trying.

This is indefensible.
[/b]
I disagree 'National SM' is a commonly used term. What SM circles do you run in again that you hear this?

I said I made the mistake of focusing on the quotes included in your confusing terminology. Bottom line, we were arguing different things and both of our statements hold true. You made a cheap statement even when my quote was clear. It's ok. I know I misread. You did too - or you just refused to conceed a miscommunication before you threw a couple witty ones my way.

I am done. It's obvious to me that you are letting other things fire you up. Get low if you have to. You know how everyone will view it.

The members or biggest contributors?

Peter Baumgartner
ITA Fiero [/b]
Aren't the biggest contributors also members?

Seriously, I can see the backlash from a categorical standpoint - and write your letters. I will suport that point of view. But like I said, it has nothing to do with Mazda. It could be any make or model that brings 30+ cars to the table every weekend.