Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats it take to build a competetive ITA Integra?

Prized information, my friend.
    Hmm, so much for that trying to be nicer thing. :P
    [/b]
    Yes, I know... therefore my coment about pushing the envelope. It never hurts to ask. I don't expect all the secrets, just enough help so I go out there and don't get myself killed by the backmarkers (of which I will be one until I can afford a motor rebuild and tranny goodies).

Just the basics, thats all. I'm very appreciative for any help. Of course, if the '99 Miata really does come to ITA, then this may all be a waisted effort and I probably should be looking at ITB!

Thanks!
    hoop
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie

There are some good ITB Honda options now, Hoop. I know the A guys get all the chicks but...

K

Jake, thanks for the info. I do know the NCR licensing chair, the one and only Peter Krause. I will discuss with him, should it get to that stage.

However, I *should* be able to make at least the CCPS race at VIR the weekend of 12 Aug. and then just need to find one other.....maybe someone will give me a ride for the VIR 13 hour...??!!?

Rick Thompson...can you hear me????!!

Mark
    90 ITA Civic - nearly complete
    91 Integra x 2 - TBD
    93 MR2 turbo
    03 Duramax
    08 MS3

Jake, thanks for the info. I do know the NCR licensing chair, the one and only Peter Krause. I will discuss with him, should it get to that stage.

However, I *should* be able to make at least the CCPS race at VIR the weekend of 12 Aug. and then just need to find one other.....maybe someone will give me a ride for the VIR 13 hour...??!!?

Rick Thompson...can you hear me????!!

Mark
    [/b]

And you know... I do believe my car is currently available that weekend... for the Double CCPS at VIR
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie