I want to apologize for screwing up everyone's qualifying Sunday. Wish I had a good explination on what happened, I guess I had a moment of brain fade......I wasn't being aggressive (although it will look like I was in the video). I'm sure I'll analyze it over and over and never come to a satisifactory answer.

I think part of the issue with the black flag was the trouble I had communicating with the corner workers. I don't think the corner realized how hard of an impact it was (having plastic body panals makes it look like there wan't a lot of damage....I understood better when I asked the corner worker how bad the damage was..."oh, just a little body damage....". Dude, if a Saturn has body damge, everything else underneith is damaged as well!!)) and it took me some time to shake the cobb webs out after the impact and start thinking again. I waved to the corner to let them know i was OK but had shut the car down (my fire bottle came loose in the trunk and was spraying everywhere. It took me a minute to realize it was that and not the engine steaming) The corner workers were expecting me to re-enter the track when there was a break. So by time they figured out I wasn't going anywhere, a lot of time had passed.

Again, I can't apologize enough for screwing that up and to my buddy Joe for almost taking him out as well!!
I could tell it was going to be a great day for power. On the first lap I was pulling 200-300 more RPMs on the front straight than anytime on Saturday..........(More speed than I was expecting could also have been a factor in my "mis-step")

Congrates to Tim K on his first place. Well deserved. The only one of us that ran clean the whole race.

Um, and Greg, I qualified 4th on Saturday, Joe was 5th. They had screwed up and had me classed in ITS.......

Oh, and not that I like to have my mistakes shown to the world, but maybe someone can post the video for me?
[/b]
I dont believe it was your fault for the short session. I got the black flag at the chicane and passed two more black flags before coming in. Seriously a ton of cars behind me just kept going (20-25 cars), I dont know if they took the black flags down or these guys just missed them. The stewards were not pleased and ended our session because of it.