Thread: Nelson Ledges Finger lakes Region June 9 & 10

OK SHAMEFULL PLUG for Westward Ho Regional June 9 & 10 Double regional Plus a 1 hour pursuit race that pays PRIZE money! Supps are up o0n NESCCA double is $265.00 and the pursuit race is $120.00 did I mention PRIZE MONEY $385.00 for the entire weekend. Lots of track time. Make sure you mention My name when registering I get something for sending you(IE SHAMEFUUL PLUG) TOM WEAVER
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

I'll be there, doing my first two races. I'm not doing the pursuit race though. I'll be in 83ita.
    Driver School: Complete (April 2007)
    Regional License requirements: Complete (June 2007)
    Race Car: Renting, started building my own
    First Win: TBD (3rd in Pumpkin enduro! ITA)

I'll be there (#85 ITA) as I believe my dad (#35 ITA) and my nephew (#13 IT

Where are all the racers? Are the other tracks plagued with small turn outs?
    Hillbilly Motorsports
    Just 'Cuz were willing to try it,
    doesn't mean we know what we're doing!

I'll be there (#85 ITA) as I believe my dad (#35 ITA) and my nephew (#13 IT

Where are all the racers? Are the other tracks plagued with small turn outs?
    [/b]
    hard to tell Hopefully it will pickup. If the regions take a beating we will end up losing races. That are fairly close (5 hours) for us. Looking forward to seeing you and your crew. make sure you keep the good weather flag out The pursuit race might get more track time (if the tire Budget can stand it)Tom Weaver

I'll be there. I'm working out the bugs on my Fiero. The new radiator should solve the overheating problem I had. Should have much better grip without watering my wheels!

Peter B.
    ITA Fiero GT